Reclaimed, revamped and recycled gifts made in my *Woody Woman's World* with consideration for our environment.
*The important things*
Chunky imposing cottage, 16 x 27cm
Rustic charm .
Combination of driftwood, recycled and woodland finds.
Hand painted details along with organic touches and dusted with a sprinkling of magic.
Free shipping with speedy shipping with speedy alternatives at checkout.
Free unique gift wrapping and also personal message offered and sent to recipient if you wish.
The wooden cottage stands firmly at approximately 6.2 x 10.6 x 3.1 ins / 16cm in height, 27cm in width and approximately 8cm in depth.
This piece is made from combinations of driftwood and recycled and woodland finds. An art piece with oodles of charm that will delight any receiver and comes signed by me the artist.
Inspiration comes from my wanderlust through the Welsh Valleys and beyond.
.....and the story goes.....
Over the hill and far away stands a magical cottage. A home on a bridge by day and on the setting of the sun, meanders through leafy canals, bobbles away down pebbled brooks and rides the seven seas to faraway places.
It has been created using simple woody pieces that have been redefined creating a welcoming safe haven.
The stories go hand in hand with the sculptures that add so much charm and joy to these pieces.
Hand made in Wales with lots of love and a sprinkling of magic the cottage will be beautifully wrapped and securely packed for its journey.
Sent on a 2nd Signed for Delivery for a safe journey and will need a signature on its arrival.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact me on woodywomansworld [!at] gmail.com
I am always around and more than happy to help.
Below is a link to the Cottage section where you will find some more beachy cottages and houses and also a link to free shipping cottages.
A member of ACID who supports Anti-copying in Design
Thank you for sharing your time !
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Gaynor Fuge/Woody Woman’s World am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Gaynor Fuge, Woody Woman’s World 110, Iscoed Road, Hendy, Carmarthenshire, SA4 0UN
Any business that would like to purchase my work kindly contact me for wholsale prices and quantities.
I am always happy to create custom pieces on all of my items. After discussion a custom listing will be created so you may purchase your custom order. All items must be paid for before starting order.
All my handmade products are suitably gift wrapped and well packed for their journey. Packaging is carefully sourced and includes recycled and eco friendly wrappings.
Depending on the item purchased protective finishes vary. For example, if a sign is custom made full details on how to maintain your sign will be given to you via our discussion. Outdoor finishes are offered for items which are subject to the elements. To maintain your items regular protection must be applied.
There are various shipping options available. Most of my items are sent on a Signed for Delivery for peace of mind of a secure delivery. If you wish to have your item sent on a shipping option that I have not listed please feel free to discuss this with me. Options available include Special Delivery for both weekdays and weekends. Large items such as sculptures are sent on a 24-48 hr courier delivery.
Products sent to USA are sent via Royal Mail on an International Tracked and Signed for delivery ensuring a safe arrival at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in your thoughts that all wooden items will vary slightly such as wood grain, colour, size. This is the unique nature of wood and each piece will have a life of it's own . The quality and aesthetics will always remain the same.
The majority of the wood I use I source locally in my village and always from sources that are considerate towards our environment. For example, during controlled tree management, kind offerings from locals, supporting local trade and often lucky finds, but always considerate. As I know where it has come from, it always has a story to tell.